1/24 MAZDA FC3S SAVANNA RX-7 '89
- MODEL CAR No.64
- Release Month
- JPY3,080‐(tax included)
- JAN Code
[Features of the actual car]
The second generation Savannah RX-7, the FC3S, was introduced in October 1985 after a full remodeling of the previous generation SA22C. The completely redesigned FC3S had a glamorous body with blister fenders and inherited the traditional retractable headlights, and the suspension evolved to a four-wheel independent suspension with front struts and rear multi-link. The engine was a 138-T twin square-turbo with intercooler, and it became popular as a viewer sports machine with sharp handling and high power.
[Features of the kit]
- Plastic model of the FC3S Savanna RX-7
- Replicated in the catalog specifications.
- Selectable kit from early or late model.
- Genuine aluminum wheels.
- Headlights can be opened or closed.
- Includes masking stickers for painting the window frames.