The Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Star MP38 (Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation)
- WORKING VEHICLE No.9
- Release Month
- JPY3,740‐(tax included)
- JAN Code
MP38 Aerostar of the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation, which appeared as an introduction in 2021, is available now. The appearance of the Aerostar as a general vehicle of the Toei bus will be the first time in eight years since the MP37 of the Y generation, and will be deployed one after another to sales offices throughout Tokyo in the future as the G generation. Although the kit is 1/80 scale, the doors can be opened and closed, the interior is prepared as much as possible, and the tilting gimmick that can reproduce the roll and kneeling of the body is also equipped.
- Reproduce the large cooler and square vent on the characteristic roof.
- The steering wheel is movable, the opening and closing of the door can be reproduced in part replacement.
- Equipped with a body tilt gimmick that allows you to reproduce the rolling when turning and kneeling when stopped.
- Markings and decorations are included as decals, and masking stickers for painting the window frames are also included.
- Size when completed after assembly: 134mm length x 30mm width x 35mm height