The Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Star MP38 (Keio Dentetsu Bus)
- WORKING VEHICLE No.10
- Release Month
- JPY3,740‐(tax included)
- JAN Code
The tenth in the series is the Keio Dentetsu Bus, which is mainly active in the West Tokyo area. The decals for the body are selectable between "Dentetsu Color" and "Bus Color", and a new cooler part that can reproduce QKG-MP38 is also included. Although the kit is 1/80 scale, the doors can be opened and closed, the interior is prepared as much as possible, and it is equipped with a tilting gimmick to reproduce the roll and kneeling of the vehicle body.
- Cooler parts are included to reproduce the QKG-MP38 with new molds.
- Equipped with a body tilting gimmick allowing you to reproduce kneeling when stopping and rolling when turning.
- Only one vehicle can be built with this kit.
- The steering wheel is movable, and the door can be opened and closed by replacing some parts.
- Markings and decorations are included in decals, and masking stickers are included to assist in painting the window frames.
- Size when completed after assembly: 134mm (length) x 30mm (width) x 35mm (height)