Electric locomotive EF66 JRF
- OJ TRAIN MUSEUM No.7
- Release Month
- JPY18,480‐(tax included)
- JAN Code
The outdoor unit on the driver's cab roof, which changed the impression of the frontal area, and the blocking plate parts after the removal of the decorative strip are reproduced with rich realism. The car number can be selected from the second generation cars including No. 27, which is still active in Suita locomotive district.
- Total length: approx. 400mm, height: approx. 120mm (including pantograph)
- Total number of parts: approx. 1,000 parts
- The characteristic design of the renewal machine, such as the outdoor unit on the driver's cab roof, GPS antenna, and the blocking plate after the removal of the decorative strip, are newly reproduced.
- The pantograph reproduces the PS22 type.
- Etching parts, metal stickers and masking stickers are included.
- Comes with two reversible display stands, one with a flat roadbed and the other with an image of a maintenance pit line.