KAWASAKI 750SS MACH IV (FOR EUROPE) CANDY GOLD
- DIECAST MOTORCYCLE
- Release Month
- JPY2,860‐(tax included)
- JAN Code
The 750SS was developed to reclaim the title of the world's fastest bike, which had been held by the Kawasaki 500SS, and was released in 1971 as the first "Nanahan" for Kawasaki, the largest displacement of the Mach series. The air-cooled 2-stroke 3-cylinder engine, asymmetrical mufflers (two on the right and one on the left), and the distinctive tail cowl design are all recreated in their original form and presence. In addition, the frame and tank are made of die-cast and have a high level of weight and texture. This is a complete model with excellent cost performance. Please enjoy it at hand.
- Pre-painted finished product
- Steering wheel and rear suspension are movable.
- Material: Body: Die-cast, ABS Tires: Rubber
- Size: approx. 172mm in length
- Package size: W214 x H135 x D100 (㎜)
*The displaybase is not included.