1/80 The Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Star MP38 (Kyoto city Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation)
- WORKING VEHICLE No.8
- Release Month
- JPY3,740‐(tax included)
- JAN Code
The Aerostar non-step of the Kyoto City Transportation Bureau, which operates mainly in the tourist city of Kyoto, is now available. Although the kit is 1/80 scale, the doors can be opened and closed, the interior is prepared as much as possible, and it is equipped with a tilting gimmick that can reproduce the roll and kneeling of the body.
In addition to the standard paint scheme, the kit can also be used as a companion kit for the "Kanko Line" specification with wrapping on the body.
- New tail light blocking parts
- New rear boarding/unboarding indicator parts
- The steering wheel is movable, and the door can be opened and closed by replacing some parts.
- Equipped with a body tilt gimmick that can reproduce the rolling when turning and kneeling when stopped
- Markings and decorations on the body are included as decals, and masking stickers for painting the window frames are also included.
- The decals can be selected from either "normal paint" or "sightseeing system".
(Only one car can be produced with this kit)
- Size when assembled:134mm(body length) x 30mm(car width) x 35mm(car height)