Mobile Police Patlabor 1/43 AV-98 Ingram Unit 2
- ACKS MP-03
- Release Month
- JPY7,920‐(tax included)
- JAN Code
The proportions and design of the various parts have been brushed up as the latest version of Ingram under the supervision of the designer, Yutaka Izubuchi.
The sealing covers that characterize the Patlabor are made of plastic parts with a realistic design, and combined with the built-in joints, you can enjoy recreating various scenes from the play. The leg hatches and cockpit hatch can be deployed without replacement, and the cockpit seat can be raised and lowered to allow the pilot, Isao Ohta, to be positioned in a seated position.
In addition to the revolver canon and stun stick, a new Liat gun with deployable stock is also included.
Enjoy the ever-expanding Aoshima Patlabor series with the Ingram Unit 1 and Type 98 Special Command Vehicle.
- Snap kit of color-coded molding, no adhesive required
- Markings in various parts of the fuselage are reproduced in water transfer decals.
- Stan stick comes with one each in a telescopic state
- Comes with one revolver cannon is a representative equipment of Ingram.
- The sealing part of the joint is made of plastic, allowing a high degree of freedom in posing.
- The cockpit can be opened and closed, and the same scale figure of Isao Ohta in the boarding position is included.
- The hatch in the calf can be opened and closed to store the revolver cannon inside.
- The head shutter and retractable patrol light can be replaced to reproduce the opening and closing.
- Liat gun with deployable stock is also included.
- When combined with the Ingram Unit 1 and Type 98 Special Command Vehicle, you can enjoy the world of the Patlabor series even more.
*Please note that 1/43 AV-98 Ingram Unit 1 and 1/43 Type 98 Special Command Vehicle 2 Set are sold separately.
Snap kit of color-coded molding, no adhesive required
Includes water transfer decals for reproducing markings
Development Design:TEAM NAVEL